By accessing and placing Services with H-Vital Healthcare, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and H-Vital Healthcare. Under no circumstances shall H-Vital Healthcare team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if H-Vital Healthcare team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of data, you assume any costs thereof. H-Vital Healthcare will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
H-Vital Healthcare grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and H-Vital Healthcare grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
• License, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the service or make the platform available to any third party.
• Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
• Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
Prices and conditions of sale
The price of the test quoted on the website are amended from time to time. All payment must be made in INR.
Payments Made Online
You may send your order via the online ordering system, including your payment card details. Payment must be received in full prior to the shipping of any Sample Collection. All prices quoted include VAT. All transactions are governed by IPC and any disputes will be decided by Punjab & Haryana High court.
If you register to any of our recurring payment plans, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your account for the Service in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time that each fee or charge is due and payable. Unless otherwise indicated in an order form, you must provide us with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) (“Payment Provider”) as a condition to signing up for the Premium plan. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card account, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities with respect to your Payment Provider. By providing us with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that we are authorized to verify information immediately and subsequently invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to us hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify us of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. We reserve the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on our site or by e-mail delivery to your organization’s administrator(s). Any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by you. No contract will exist between you and us for the Service until we accept your order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other appropriate means of communication. You are responsible for any third-party fees that you may incur when using the Service.
When you send your order over the internet, H-Vital will send you an order confirmation by email. All order confirmations will be sent on or before (but no later than) delivery of your sample collection.
After your payment has been processed we will forward you the necessary Sample Collection Personnel. This should be dispatched within few hours of your appointment time.
Delivery of your test results
H-VITAL aims to deliver your Test Results within 2-4 hours after the collection of sample. If H-VITAL is unable to deliver your Test Results within 30 days, H-VITAL will contact you using the means by which your order confirmation was sent, giving you details of the likely delivery date and giving you the option to change your appointment time, if you would rather not wait.
Order Cancellation and Refund
All orders may be rescheduled prior to the Collection of Sample Pack. There is no refund policy, except of the rescheduling of the sample collection.
Refunds will not be given after the sample collection has been done successfully.
• H-Vital Healthcare will facilitate a hassle-free online secured payment gateway registration facility wherein the users visiting H-Vital Healthcare website can access the payment gateway /registration and can utilize the said services and make payments. Since the services offered under us is service based in nature, there is no return of the availed services through our H-Vital Healthcare website, but certain refund and cancellation policies apply which may differ or vary from time to time and also service to service, please read all refund and cancellation related policies to the service, or promotion before availing and/or before registration.
• H-Vital Healthcare will offer refunds purely on the basis of facts concerning an individual case. There will be no refunds for cancellations post a registration, unless sufficiently provided evidence for – mistaken denominations, factual errors, inaccurate payment deductions, duplicate payments or any other instance where refund is agreed by management.
• Refunds if any will be made to the same card or account using which the payment was initially made and it will be processed only after verification of the accountholders credentials. No cash or cheque refunds will be made under any circumstances.
• H-Vital Healthcare shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete contact details given by the individual. Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked to access the services provided on the website.
• For claiming refund, the payee should provide valid invoice of the investigations & ID documents of the customer who is seeking refund so as to be able to get the refund.
• All refunds would be made in time frame of 21 days. Any query with respective agreed refund can be addressed to accounts citing the receipt number against which refund is requested for.
• H-Vital Healthcare reserves the right to modify/change the policy without prior intimation/publication/prior information.
Nothing in these terms shall limit your payment obligations under this contract. Nothing in these terms limits any liability which cannot legally be limited, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Events outside Our Control H-Vital shall not be held responsible for any delay in services provided or for late or non-delivery due to the event of natural disasters or any other events of force majeure.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to us with respect to the service shall remain the sole and exclusive property of us. We shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
We’ve updated our Terms & Conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions.
Changes to Our Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account. If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & Conditions modification date below.
Updates to Our service
We may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the service, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”). Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the service. You agree that we have no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the service to you. You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the service, and (i) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Conditions of Use
You must be 14 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to H-Vital Healthcare that you are 14 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by us. We may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from us, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the service and all copies thereof from your computer. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the service and delete all copies of the service from your computer. Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of our rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND REPRESENTATIONS
• H-VITAL makes no representations or warranties regarding the processing of any samples including, without limitation, as to the results, accuracy or reliability of any Product or subsequent testing or analysis.
• We make no representations concerning the completeness, accuracy or utility of any information in the Site and System, or concerning the qualifications or competence of individuals who placed it there.
• While every effort has been made to ensure that the information hosted on this Site is accurate & correct, however the Company does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from Site or that it will not violate or infringe any third party right in any manner, whatsoever.
• Any right granted to you to use the Services offered by the Company by its Site is personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable and a limited and revocable (at the discretion of the Company) permission to use the Site and Services.
• The Company makes no representation or warranty regarding the genuineness, credibility, worthiness or otherwise of any User, patient or any other person, or any information provided by them, for any purpose, whatsoever.
• The Company further makes no representation or gives any warranty or condition either express or implied with regard to any information or Services available on the Site.
• The Company disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and suitability for any Services.
• Company also, does not warrant that:
▪ this Site will be constantly available, or available at all;
▪ you will be able to access your account at any or all times;
▪ the information on this Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
▪ the quality of any Services, information, or other thing obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectation;
▪ the you will be able to use any Services;
▪ the Site, information, content, materials, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from the Company or the Site, are free of virus’s or any other harmful components.
• The Company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your equipment on account.